On site sales
If you would like to sell on location using one of our box offices (iPad + WeezBox + Thermal Printer), you will need a dedicated internet network, either Wi-Fi or, ideally, a wire network.
We recommend that you use a wire network (Lan RJ45, an Ethernet cable is provided with your WeezBox).
Below are the requirements to set-up an ethernet network on location:
- Access to a LAN network:
- Speed: Minimum 1 Mbit per sec. (Upload/Download)
If you can’t connect using a wire, your Wi-Fi should meet all of the following requirements:
- Network access:
- No captive portal (A captive portal is an Internet connection mode for which the user must enter his or her contact details on a web page and accept specific terms and conditions in order to access the Internet. This connection method is strongly discouraged because it does not guarantee continuous Internet access.)
- Simple protection: IP + password
- Choose a fixed IP (Otherwise there is a logout risk)
- No timed session: Set-up without logout from the network possible
- If the network is restricted, access is authorised to: api.weezevent.com, guichet.weezevent.com and www.weezevent.com in HTTP and HTTPS on standard ports 80 and 443
IMPORTANT: In some cases, Wi-Fi access only allows connection from a single device - this set-up isn’t compatible with our onsite sales and access control solution: we should be able to connect as many Weezevent devices as you ordered.
- Private Wi-Fi network: It should not be shared with the public, the press and - as far as possible - no other stakeholder of the event.
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz
- Security: Open / WEP / WPA / WPA2
- Speed: Minimum 1 Mbit per sec. (upload/download)
If you don’t have a dedicated Wi-Fi or Weezevent physical box office:
- You can use our online ticket office and print yourself using an A4 printer
- You can print stock in advance. This will allow you to sell tickets during your event and manage payments yourself.