You can no longer attend the event you bought a ticket for ? The event you wanted to attend is cancelled ?
To ask for a ticket refund or exchange, we recommend that you get in touch with the event planner so that they can reply to your request directly.
Indeed, Weezevent cannot process refunds of your order without the event planner’s authorisation.
As a reminder, and in accordance with art. L 121-20-4 of the French Consumer Code, tickets purchased for events are not subject to a right of withdrawal. All orders are considered confirmed and finalised.
Furthermore, when you made your purchase, you accepted the Terms and Conditions specifying the terms of any refunds. You can read these Terms as well as any Terms or Policy set by the event organiser that may specify cases and methods to get a refund.
You can find the event planner’s contact details:
- in your order confirmation email
- on your e-ticket
- on the event planner’s website
- on the event planner’s social media (Facebook and/or Twitter)
To make it easier, you should give the event planner the following information:
- the email address you used when you placed your order
- the barcode or order number for your ticket (starts with a “ C ")