Creating a Point of Sale is linked to each activity.
A Point of Sale is linked to a physical location where you will sell your products (bar, shop, food stands, etc). For each one, you can define:
- Cash register keypads for this point of sale
- The payment method(s) accepted for this point of sale in addition to the cashless payment
Once you have logged into your cashless account, please click on the relevant event > Configure > Locations – Point of Sale.
You will first need to choose the activity (top right) for which you would like to create Points of Sale.
- Name: helps you identify your various Points of Sale
- Activated: check that the box is ticked for the Point of Sale to be operational
- Products display OR Categories shown: Helps you define which products will be sold by the Point of Sale:
-either by categories shown (recommended)
-or by products display
- Accepted payment methods: helps you define the other payment methods (bank card and/or cash) that you would like to accept for the Point of Sale, in addition to cashless If you would like to accept other payment methods, please send a request to your project manager