This article details how to process the customer database generated by your Ticketmaster (Ticketnet) distributor. Once downloaded, your file can be imported into your Weezevent interface for access control.
- Go to https://stats.ticketmaster.fr and enter your login details (login: ticketnet - password: producteur)
- Click on the name of the event to be checked-in
- In front of one of your ticket types, click on Report
- Choose the "Access Control" report
- Then choose "All tickets".
- The correct format is indicated, i.e. “.TXT”
- Click on Print
- Save your file to your hard drive without opening it
- Then go to this article to find out how to import the file into your Weezevent interface
Click here to find out more about integrating tickets from other distributors and ticket agents.