Top up points are independent from activities and apply to your whole event.
A top up point is linked to a physical location where you will collect money in exchange for credit of an equivalent amount. For each, you can define:
- the name of the top-up point
- the payment method(s) accepted on this top-up point
Once logged into your cashless account, please click on the relevant event > Configure > Locations – Top up points.
- Name: helps you identify your various top-up points
- Activated: check that the box is ticked for the top-up point to be operational
- Accepted payment methods: helps you define the other payment methods (bank card and/or cash) that you would like to accept for the top-up point, in addition to cashless.